Posted to mirrors@apache.org by "Ryan A. Dagett" <ra...@towardex.com> on 2004/03/02 02:41:36 UTC

apache.towardex.com planned maintenance Sat 3/6/04

Greetings--

We are looking to perform server maintenance on apache.towardex.com at
Mar/6 Saturday dawn. It will start at 00:00 AM Eastern Standard Time.

Approximate planned outage is to be about an hour.

Many thanks,
-Ryan.

--
Ryan Daggett                                         TowardEX Technologies, Inc.
Network Engineer                      Network Design, Consulting, IT Outsourcing

Re: apache.towardex.com planned maintenance Sat 3/6/04

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
On Mon, 1 Mar 2004, Ryan A. Dagett wrote:

> Greetings--
>
> We are looking to perform server maintenance on apache.towardex.com at
> Mar/6 Saturday dawn. It will start at 00:00 AM Eastern Standard Time.
>
> Approximate planned outage is to be about an hour.

Thanks for the info.  I won't remove the mirror for a short outage like
this.

Joshua.