Posted to user@struts.apache.org by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org> on 2003/04/17 18:16:15 UTC

Re: [OT] Email clients [was: test]

On Thursday 17 April 2003 08:00 pm, David Graham wrote:
> I'm always amazed when people get hit by email viruses.  I've never got a
> virus by using Pine :-).  It should be obvious that I'm now using Hotmail
> but I'm growing tired of it rather quickly.  I just like the ability to get
> my email from anywhere on the web.

Ya, I do too.  That's why my laptop goes with me everywhere....and stays on
24X7.  There's just something cool about coming home and unlocking my front
door and (at the same time) hearing the friendly chime of new mail arriving
(over the wireless hub) to the laptop tucked under my arm.......or sitting in
my Blazer (in the garage) and getting those last few emails before heading
out for my 1 hour commute.  I know, I'm pathetic!  LOL!!!