Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Ranx <br...@mediadriver.com> on 2016/02/13 21:58:47 UTC

Pax Exam

Is there a good archetype or template to use with Camel/Fuse?  What I've
found so far seem to be fairly old.

I've had a working version before but I'm starting a new project and trying
to start with the old project isn't working well and it has been awhile
since I worked with it.   I've already installed Fuse in the Maven repo so
it is ready to be pulled for testing.  So starting with a fresh template,
sample or archetype would be good.

Specifically I'd like to use Pax Exam 4 if possible with configurations
something akin to:

MavenUrlReference MINIMAL_FUSE = maven()
		    .groupId("org.jboss.fuse")
		    .artifactId(JBOSS_FUSE_MINIMAL).version(fuseVersion)
		    .type("zip");

MavenUrlReference fuseEsbMavenReference=MINIMAL;
		karafOptions.add(karafDistributionConfiguration()
			     .frameworkUrl(fuseEsbMavenReference)
			     .karafVersion(karafVersion())
			     .name("Fuse-ESB")
			     .unpackDirectory(new File("target/fuse-esb")).useDeployFolder(false)
			     );