Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Xin Li <lx...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/29 08:28:53 UTC

Is there something wrong with the templates wiki?

Hi,

I have some new presentation templates and I want to upload them to Apache
Open Office templates wiki. But always failed to open the link: *
http://<http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/AOO_Social_Data>
templates.services.openoffice.org/*

Is there something wrong with the wiki? Thanks.

--
Best regards,
Xin Li   李欣

Re: Is there something wrong with the templates wiki?

Posted by Xin Li <lx...@gmail.com>.
Thanks lan C and RGB. I know the reason now. Thank for your help.:)

Posted by RGB ES <rg...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ian C <ia...@amham.net>.
Hi,

--