Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Aayush Gupta <aa...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/28 08:40:39 UTC

Failed to setup ofbiz on windows

Hello all,

I am new to ofbiz, when I setup ofbiz on local I face problem can anyone
give me hint how to remove this problem.

I was running the gradle loadDefault then build failed with exception.So
what can I do for that.

Thanks in advance,
Aayushi

Re: Failed to setup ofbiz on windows

Posted by Aayush Gupta <aa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Michael, I followed all steps and resolve the problem.

Posted by Michael Brohl <mi...@ecomify.de>.
Hi Aayushi,