Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by shakeydeal <wg...@shaw.ca> on 2007/05/07 02:48:03 UTC

Orders aren't Completed

I'm using opentravel and so all the items in the store are fixed asset
usage/linked to a fixed asset/no charge shipping. The items are booked and
rented. When an order is created and checked out with COD selected(because
for whatever reason I can't get Bill Account configured) the order goes to
Created status. I need the order to be Completed status so when the time
comes I can return it to inventory. A fresh install of the application works
properly and I have tried duplicating the settings to the live application
but to no avail. I've read the online docs and i've pulled out my hair. What
have I missed? It was working originally...but upon adding stores and
facilities and configuring I have lost this functionallity. The error
message I get when submitting the order refers to the line above it...which
shows no usable information. I really need assistance with this as its
driving me nuts.

thx in advance

Re: Orders aren't Completed

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
On Monday 07 May 2007 11:23, shakeydeal wrote:
> 'autoApproveOrder'?....I cant seem to see that in the store config. The

i know the list is long, but the latest version from svn has there 2 fields:
1. Auto Approve Order
2. Is Immediately Fulfilled

you might want to try these.....

regards,
Hans
Antwebsystems.com

Re: Orders aren't Completed

Posted by shakeydeal <wg...@shaw.ca>.
'autoApproveOrder'?....I cant seem to see that in the store config. The only

Re: Orders aren't Completed

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.