Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Renkai Ge <ga...@gmail.com> on 2021/01/05 09:18:16 UTC

PIP 76: Streaming Offload

Hi, community:
	Recently, we are facing some problems with the offloading mechanism about performance, resource efficiency, time lag, and so on. So I have drafted a new mechanism in PIP 76.
	You can check the proposal at [PIP 76: Streaming Offload · apache/pulsar Wiki · GitHub](https://github.com/apache/pulsar/wiki/PIP-76%3A-Streaming-Offload), any voice is welcomed.

Best,
Renkai

Re: PIP 76: Streaming Offload