Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Tracey Gates <tg...@yoursummit.com> on 2005/02/28 16:18:50 UTC

CommuniGate Pro / CGPSA plug-in

Is anyone using the CommuniGate Pro Email Server along with the CGPSA
(SpamAssassin API)?  I having problems setting up and configuring the
CGPSA.  I've followed the install directions and configuration steps but
when I enable the CGPSA Helper in CommuniGate Pro,  CGPro stops working
and I have to restart the service.

I running under RedHat Linux Enterprise Edition,  CGPro version 4.2.8
with the latest CGPSA download.

Can anyone help me figure out what's going on?  I can't find anything in
the CGPro log about an error or problem.

  <http://yoursummit.com/Images/scg_logo.jpg>

Tracey Gates
Lead Developer
 <ma...@yoursummit.com> tgates@yoursummit.com

1350 South Boulder, Third Floor / Tulsa, OK 74119-3203
Phone 918-663-0991 / Fax 918-663-0840

This communication is intended only for the recipient(s) named above;
may be confidential and/or legally privileged; and, must be treated as
such in accordance with state and federal laws. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of this
communication, or any of its contents, is prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please reply to the sender and
then delete the message from your computer system immediately.