Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Kenichi Hori <ke...@d2.bs1.fc.nec.co.jp> on 1997/07/02 03:50:01 UTC

mod_proxy/814: Message body from HTTP/0.9 server may corrupt

>Number:         814
>Category:       mod_proxy
>Synopsis:       Message body from HTTP/0.9 server may corrupt
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
In line 281 of proxy_http.c, vairaible len is set to the
length of the first line from server and later in line 398
it is used to write out the line to the client if the server is HTTP/0.9.
However, in line 334 and 374, len is used again to hold the number of
response headers, which is always 2 for HTTP/0.9 server.
>How-To-Repeat:
I don't have any HTTP/0.9 servers around.
>Fix:
for (i=0; i < resp_hdrs->nelts; i++) near line 334 and 374
%0