Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Sudha Ponnaganti <su...@citrix.com> on 2013/06/12 03:36:32 UTC

[ACS42] Ceph Storage Integration with Cloudstack -

Hi Wido,

This is regarding Ceph integration validation related to the following tickets

If someone want to validate Ceph integration with Cloudstack, what are the requirements and also is code ready for someone to validate??

Thanks
/sudha

Re: [ACS42] Ceph Storage Integration with Cloudstack -

Posted by John Burwell <jb...@basho.com>.
Wido,

These expunge operations should like general maintenance processes that should be implemented in the storage engine.  It feels like we could implement the algorithm to identify unused templates and delegate to storage driver to remove them.  It also feels like we d something similar for volumes.  What do you think?

Thanks,
-John

Posted by Sudha Ponnaganti <su...@citrix.com>.
Ok - thanks for clarification!