Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Lieven Govaerts <sv...@mobsol.be> on 2007/09/14 20:03:59 UTC

Re: svn trunk r26583: FAIL (i686-debian-sarge1 shared gcc-3.3.5)

buildbot@mobsol.be wrote:
> Full details are available at:
> http://www.mobsol.be/buildbot/i686-debian-sarge1%2520shared%2520gcc-3.3.5/builds/2201
>
> Author list: lgo

Revision 26604 should fix the random test failures on the Linux & Mac OS
buildbot slaves. As per the suggestion of Philip Martin, I added a
sleep(1) line after the commit in diff_tests.py 43 to compensate for the
tests running without svn_sleep_for_timestamps.

Lieven

Re: svn trunk r26583: FAIL (i686-debian-sarge1 shared gcc-3.3.5)

Posted by Philip Martin <ph...@codematters.co.uk>.
Lieven Govaerts <sv...@mobsol.be> writes:

> buildbot slaves. As per the suggestion of Philip Martin, I added a
> sleep(1) line after the commit in diff_tests.py 43 to compensate for the
> tests running without svn_sleep_for_timestamps.

There's an svntest interface to disable/enable timestamps, I think we
should be using that.