Posted to derby-user@db.apache.org by Dinesh Bajaj <di...@ymail.com> on 2010/09/03 10:22:25 UTC

Re: Returning a UDT from a function

It has been a week since I posted this query, but it hasn't elicited any response. May I know why?

Is this query too simplistic to be dismissed with contempt? Or is it too advanced even for some of the highly competent list members? Or is it just plain indifference that no one bothered to reply?

Let me know so I can phrase my future queries accordingly.

-Dinesh

Posted by Knut Anders Hatlen <kn...@oracle.com>.
Dinesh Bajaj <di...@ymail.com> writes:

> It has been a week since I posted this query, but it hasn't elicited
> any response. May I know why?
>
> Is this query too simplistic to be dismissed with contempt? Or is it
> too advanced even for some of the highly competent list members? Or
> is it just plain indifference that no one bothered to reply?
>
> Let me know so I can phrase my future queries accordingly.

Hi Dinesh,

I suppose no one who read the question had come across that problem
before. If you could post a small example that shows how to reproduce
the IllegalAccessError, perhaps someone will be able to say if you need
to do something differently or if you've found a bug.

Knut Anders