Posted to user@atlas.apache.org by Dennis Suhari <d....@icloud.com> on 2020/10/16 13:07:59 UTC

Re: Multiple Atlas instance in on Hadoop cluster

Hi Feng,

but you can „scale out“ by extending HBASE cluster e.g. if you use this as storage.

Br,

Dennis

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Posted by XU Feng <fe...@thalesgroup.com>.
Our write and read are 50/50. We need to bulk load file system metadata into Atlas and  tag department by department, then search.

Feng

Posted by Jiaxin Ye <ji...@airbnb.com>.

Posted by XU Feng <fe...@thalesgroup.com>.