Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Matt Kynaston <ma...@kynx.org> on 2006/01/08 19:56:39 UTC

flowDiv editable="true"

Hi,

I'm trying to implement some basic 'wysiwyg' editable text in an SVG
document and came across the editable attribute mentioned in the 1.2
draft spec, which looks like it would do all I could ask for:
http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/WD-SVG12-20041027/text.html

Is anyone working on implementing this? I've scanned the list and seem
some posts by people clearly doing something similar with text, but
haven't seen it specifically mentioned.

I expect it's non-trivial, and my java is disgraceful, but if nothing's
out there I'll probably have a stab at it. Any pointers beyond the
'Writing a DOM extension' doc would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

Matt