Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Chad Thomas <ct...@iupui.edu> on 1999/01/20 16:04:43 UTC

general/3724: Frequently receiving error 'Server Returned an Invalid Response' in Internet Explorer or 'Server returned no data' in Netscape

>Number:         3724
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       Frequently receiving error 'Server Returned an Invalid Response' in Internet Explorer or 'Server returned no data' in Netscape
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
Frequently receiving error 'Server Returned an Invalid Response' in Internet Explorer or 'Server returned no data' in Netscape. Problem seems to be intermittant, probably from only certain children processes. Problem only occurs when accessing pages requiring authentication. Auth is handled by AuthenDBI. I've tried changing Auth handling to AuthUserFile. Problem still occured under that configuration. This problem started when I installed 1.3.3, 1.2 didn't do this.
>How-To-Repeat:
If neccessary I can setup a userid/password for testing. Contact me to set this up.
>Fix:
No