Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Sahoo <sa...@oracle.com> on 2015/04/15 02:22:24 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Felix Metatype Service version 1.0.12

Hi,

We solved following issues in this release:
** Bug
     * [FELIX-4644] - Designates with multiple Objects
     * [FELIX-4665] - Metatype service does not allow a default empty string in XML resource
     * [FELIX-4771] - Possible NPE when accessing content of attribute
     * [FELIX-4799] - Support for multiple factory designates in single MetaType file

** Wish
     * [FELIX-4649] - Get MetaTypeInformation while bundle is starting

Staging repository:

  <https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachefelix-1058>https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachefelix-1059

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the signatures:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/check_staged_release.sh

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh [YOUR REPOSITORY ID] /tmp/felix-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release

This vote will be open for 72 hours.

Thanks,
Sahoo

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Felix Metatype Service version 1.0.12

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.
+1

David

Re: Could a member of Felix PMC upload Apache Felix Metatype Service version 1.0.12 artifacts?

Posted by clement escoffier <cl...@gmail.com>.
Even faster ;-)

Clement

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Am 20.04.15 um 20:59 schrieb Sahoo:

>> May I request a member of the PMC to upload the artifacts please? They
>> have been released to maven repository already.
> Can anyone having necessary privileges please upload the artifacts to
> downloads area?

Done

Regards
Carsten

Posted by clement escoffier <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

if you send me the artifacts (or tell me where I can find them) I can
upload them.

Cheers,

Clement

Posted by Sahoo <sa...@oracle.com>.

Posted by Sahoo <sa...@oracle.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Sahoo <sa...@oracle.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Pierre De Rop <pi...@gmail.com>.
+1

cheers;
/Pierre

Posted by Sahoo <sa...@oracle.com>.
Hello Jan,

Posted by Jan Willem Janssen <ja...@luminis.eu>.

Posted by Jan Willem Janssen <ja...@luminis.eu>.
> On 15 Apr 2015, at 02:22, Sahoo <sa...@oracle.com> wrote:
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release
>
> This vote will be open for 72 hours.

I’ve verified the code builds, the tests run and the checksums are
correct: +1.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1 (non binding)

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Felix Metatype Service version 1.0.12

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org>.
+1