Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by André Malo <nd...@perlig.de> on 2004/01/21 21:56:23 UTC

Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/modules/filters mod_deflate.dsp

* nd@apache.org wrote:

> nd          2004/01/21 12:55:22
>
>   Modified:    .        Makefile.win
>                modules/filters mod_deflate.dsp
>   Log:
>   revert the zlib.lib linkage patch. Bill Rowe said, it's worse than before.

However, alternative solutions and more explanations are appreciated. Bill? :)

nd

Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/modules/filters mod_deflate.dsp

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.
Quick appologies that I hadn't followed up, my 'play' box which handles
my list mail had a nifty hard drive failure that took me offline for the rest
of the month :)

We need a method to determine the library is available and 'enable' the
module when this is so.  There are some other side effects about compile
flags that I'm somewhat concerned about.  We can discuss this week on
list - again sorry for -0- response for the last two weeks.

Bill