Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by babloosony <ba...@gmail.com> on 2005/02/04 09:34:26 UTC

How to monitor remote web service endpoints

Hi All,

I am using AXIS TCPMonitor to monitor my soap requests and soap
response for all the web service deployed on my machine  i.e.
localhost. But I dont know how to configure  AXIS TCPMonitor to
monitor my request soap messsage and response soap messagefor
monitoring say a remote host 66.32.444.232 and port 88 which exposes a
web service.  If I open my AXIS TCPMonitor applet, what does "Act as a
... proxy" radio button mean ?

Please suggest ...

Thanks & Regards,
Kumar.

Re: How to monitor remote web service endpoints

Posted by Christopher Johnson <jo...@clarkson.edu>.
If the remote host is using axis you could make use of the SOAPMonitor
or... you could make use of etheral to watch all network traffic

Chris