Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Marcus Nugroho <mn...@permatabank.co.id> on 2005/04/04 10:30:30 UTC

"page can't be found" after restart Tomcat

Hi,

We have "strange" error on our Tomcat 3.3.1a. After we restart the Tomcat,
sometimes it can't
find the login page that we use. If we don't restart the Tomcat, it works
just fine.
This problem is intermittent.
If this problem occured, we need to restart the Tomcat till it can find
the login page.
(Sometimes we need to restart for several times)

Does anyone can help ?

Thanks in advance.

The error message in the Tomcat stdout log when the error occured is as
follows :
2005-03-08 12:24:43 - Ctx(/epoint) : Class not found:
TOMCAT/JSP/logonCRMManager.jsp