Posted to dev@logging.apache.org by Matt Sicker <ma...@musigma.org> on 2022/10/22 02:52:59 UTC

Fwd: [ANNOUNCE] Changes to Jira Account Creation (issues.a.o/jira)

This is relevant to potentially switching to GitHub issues.

Begin forwarded message:

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Changes to Jira Account Creation (issues.a.o/jira)

Posted by Dominik Psenner <dp...@gmail.com>.
GitHub issues could be a good replacement for jira IMO.

<Slightly Off topic>

Mailing lists do not have an issue with spam because there are human
moderators doing most of the filtering. ;-)

There are several moderation messages every day, some of them even directly
land in my spam folder and I won't bother finding them. For me in
particular this is Gmail's spam filtering. I don't know if that is any
better than others.

--
Sent from my phone. Typos are a kind gift to anyone who happens to find
them.

Posted by Robert Middleton <rm...@apache.org>.
I'm somewhat annoyed that the spam in jira is not able to be
automatically filtered out.  The mailing lists don't seem to have an

Posted by Matt Sicker <ma...@musigma.org>.

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.

Posted by Volkan Yazıcı <vo...@yazi.ci>.