Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Dan Peretz <dp...@interwise.com> on 2011/08/11 10:04:38 UTC

Add to Application-Content header bundles without importing them into the EBA

Hi,
I'm working on the OSGI using the EBA Maven Plug-in.
I'm trying to add bundles to the Application-Content EBA header without packaging them into the EBA, without success. I believe that in the pom.xml, if a module is in the scope of provided, it should be written into the Application-Content header without importing it into the EBA. Is it possible to do it for your next release?

Thanks,
Dan Peretz

RE: Add to Application-Content header bundles without importing them into the EBA

Posted by Dan Peretz <dp...@interwise.com>.
Hi,
I raised a JIRA about this issue.

Thanks,
Dan

Posted by Graham Charters <gc...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dan,

I've checked in code to add the archiveContent support and updated the
docs: http://aries.apache.org/modules/ebamavenpluginproject.html

Note, until it's released, you'll need to check out the code and build
the plugin yourself.

Regards, Graham.

Posted by Dan Peretz <dp...@interwise.com>.
Jira Link:

Posted by Dan Peretz <dp...@interwise.com>.
Not yet, I'll raise one today or tommorow

Thanks,
Dan

Posted by Graham Charters <gc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alasdair Nottingham <no...@apache.org>.