Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Armin Ehrenfels <Ar...@t-online.de> on 2007/04/30 14:06:25 UTC

axis2-wsdl2code-maven-plugin

Hi list,

do you know who has developed axis2-wsdl2code-maven-plugin ?
A few days ago, I asked a question concerning this plugin on
axis2-dev@ws.apache.org. There was no reaction at all. I could work
around my problem using the ant plugin, but I like to use
axis2-wsdl2code-maven-plugin.

Thank you in advance

Armin

Re: axis2-wsdl2code-maven-plugin

Posted by Armin Ehrenfels <Ar...@t-online.de>.
Jochen Wiedmann wrote:

> On 4/30/07, Armin Ehrenfels <Ar...@t-online.de> wrote:
>
>> I'm trying to find out how to specify a bindingfile for the JiBX  in my
>> pom.xml.
>

> Please understand, that I've got absolutely no idea about JiBX. I do
> not know, what's required for a JiBX binding or not. I do not know,
> whether the binding file is required at runtime, at compile time or
> whenever else. You've got to tell me more details.

No problem :-) . I'm glad that someone has taken on the work at all.

>> integration test with  *WSDL2CodeMojo*. Also, as far as I could find
>> out,
>> the mojo wouldn't evaluate Ebindingfile anyway which is obviously
>> reasonable since it's a JiBX specific option.
>

> If there is a requirement for these things, we've got to solve it.

OK. I'm going to continue the discussion off list to avoid too much noise.

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com>.
On 4/30/07, Armin Ehrenfels <Ar...@t-online.de> wrote:

> I'm trying to find out how to specify a bindingfile for the JiBX  in my
> pom.xml.

Please understand, that I've got absolutely no idea about JiBX. I do
not know, what's required for a JiBX binding or not. I do not know,
whether the binding file is required at runtime, at compile time or
whenever else. You've got to tell me more details.

> integration test with  *WSDL2CodeMojo*. Also, as far as I could find out,
> the mojo wouldn't evaluate Ebindingfile anyway which is obviously
> reasonable since it's a JiBX specific option.

If there is a requirement for these things, we've got to solve it.
Does the Ant task have something comparable?

Jochen

--
My cats know that I am a loser who goes out for hunting every day
without ever returning as much as a single mouse. Fortunately, I've

Re: axis2-wsdl2code-maven-plugin

Posted by Armin Ehrenfels <Ar...@t-online.de>.
Jochen Wiedmann wrote:

> On 4/30/07, Armin Ehrenfels <Ar...@t-online.de> wrote:
>
>> do you know who has developed axis2-wsdl2code-maven-plugin ?
>> A few days ago, I asked a question concerning this plugin on
>> axis2-dev@ws.apache.org. There was no reaction at all. I could work
>> around my problem using the ant plugin, but I like to use
>> axis2-wsdl2code-maven-plugin.
>

> Was me. Unfortunately, I am not reading axis2-dev, so you'd better ask
> here.
>
> Jochen

Jochen

thank you for your quick response. Below the content of my email to
axis2-dev:

I'm trying to find out how to specify a bindingfile for the JiBX  in my
pom.xml.
What I have found so far is the unit test org.apache.*axis2*.jibx.Test
which shows how to programmatically add the bindingfile option to the
options map. The test succeeds, but it seems that there is no
integration test with  *WSDL2CodeMojo*. Also, as far as I could find out,
the mojo wouldn't evaluate Ebindingfile anyway which is obviously
reasonable since it's a JiBX specific option.

Are my findings correct and if so, is there work in progress on that ?

Regards

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com>.