Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Suvendu_Mohapatra <Su...@satyam.com> on 2009/03/09 16:10:40 UTC

Configuring browser though command prompt

Dear Team,

                I would like to configure proxy server setting of the browser(IE) to 'localhost' and port 'zzzz' through command prompt. I tried to find the same thing from google and all my efforts are in vain as I got the solution of browser setting for admin systems only(I am not authorized to edit registry). If anybody has idea about this settings through command promt, kindly help.

Thank you in advance.

With Regards,
Suvendu

DISCLAIMER:

Re: Configuring browser though command prompt

Posted by Himanshu Ghai <hi...@gmail.com>.
I do not have answer to your question :(...try searching with
that error is all i can say..my knowledge is very limited..
hope some windows guru can answer it for us...

Himanshu

Posted by Himanshu Ghai <hi...@gmail.com>.