Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Dave <ja...@yahoo.com> on 2006/03/13 12:34:33 UTC

commandButton action not called inside collapsiblePanel

commandButton and commandLink action method are not called inside <t:collapsiblePanel>.  Does any one experience the same issue? Thanks!

  <t:collapsiblePanel title="#{Create}"  value="true" >

   <h:form>
  <h:commandButton value="Create Button"
                   action="#{bean.create}"/>

  <h:commandLink value="Create Link"
                   action="#{bean.create}"/>
 </h:form>

  </t:collapsiblePanel>

---------------------------------
 Yahoo! Mail

Re: commandButton action not called inside collapsiblePanel

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
Well,

if you let me guess - I suppose it has something to do with the
collapsiblePanel's collapsed value being toggled during the lifecycle
somehow.

In any case - a better suggestion is to use only one form on a page
(right embedded into the view-tag), and use s:subForm (MyFaces >=1.1.2
Nightly) for partial validation and model update.

regards,

Martin

--

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

Re: commandButton action not called inside collapsiblePanel

Posted by Dave <ja...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.