Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Luca Furini <lu...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/01 17:23:47 UTC

New xsl-fo 2.0 working draft

The w3c xsl-fo working group has recently published a first working
draft for 2.0.

Quoting from the w3c home page ( http://www.w3.org/ ):

"2009-09-29: The XSL-FO subgroup of the XSL Working Group has
published a First Public Working Draft of Design Notes for Extensible
Stylesheet Language (XSL) 2.0, which contains initial and early work
on XSL-FO 2.0. [...]. Public comments are requested, both from users
and implementors of XSL 1.x and from people who have been waiting for
new features before using XSL-FO."

Comments can be sent using either the w3c's bugzilla site (
http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/ ) or the public mailing list
xsl-editors@w3.org, whose archive can be found at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-xsl-fo/

Have a nice reading!

Regards
    Luca

Re: New xsl-fo 2.0 working draft

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch>.
Thanks for the link!

Looks like tabs are on the list. I know many people who will be happy
about that.

On 01.10.2009 17:23:47 Luca Furini wrote:
> The w3c xsl-fo working group has recently published a first working
> draft for 2.0.
>
> Quoting from the w3c home page ( http://www.w3.org/ ):
>
> "2009-09-29: The XSL-FO subgroup of the XSL Working Group has
> published a First Public Working Draft of Design Notes for Extensible
> Stylesheet Language (XSL) 2.0, which contains initial and early work
> on XSL-FO 2.0. [...]. Public comments are requested, both from users
> and implementors of XSL 1.x and from people who have been waiting for
> new features before using XSL-FO."
>
> Comments can be sent using either the w3c's bugzilla site (
> http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/ ) or the public mailing list
> xsl-editors@w3.org, whose archive can be found at
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-xsl-fo/
>
> Have a nice reading!