Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by AG...@Bertelsmann.de on 2001/03/16 10:24:46 UTC

AW: Applet example problem ???

Hi, Mathias

1) As I good understood, it was a forwarded mail, right ? Or not ?
2) As I good remember I wrote about the SecurityException - see also -
"xalan - nothing new" or at the first my mail, where I suggested using
servlet instead of applet to executing parsing...

So, it's quite normal, that you cannot read ALMOST anything from unsigned
applet, but it was disscussed, as I remember.
I see nice exceptions list - it's from your machine ?

Please, explain me the last mail (was written by you or for you, or to me or
to you ? :) ),

BTW: I'd like to know what was the NullPointerExc reason, but I don't want
to read about the SecurityManager - I know SecurityManager quite well and I
don't like it - generaly I prefer server-side solution rather than
applets...

bye
Maciek