Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by David Matteson <dm...@a2hosting.com> on 2013/12/17 15:09:12 UTC

Bug with removeIpFromNic?

Anybody else encounter the issue in 4.2 where if you addIpToNic and then
removeIpFromNic the IP address gets left in a sort of limbo state and
won't be re-added if you call add again?

I filed this bug ain JIRA a few days ago but have not gotten any updates
on it (likely due to devs being busy with 4.2.1), and thought I'd ping
this list to see if anyone else has encountered it:

Re: Bug with removeIpFromNic?

Posted by David Matteson <dm...@a2hosting.com>.
Thanks so much! :) Being able to use this feature will be great. :D

Posted by Jayapal Reddy Uradi <ja...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Jayapal Reddy Uradi <ja...@citrix.com>.
Hi David,