Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Pe...@ubs.com on 2006/09/12 14:33:57 UTC

maven.compile.classpath and fellows

Hi

I am looking for POM property similar to maven.compile.classpath
that constructs the classpath and includes the dependency JAR files?

USE-CASE: I have an EJB in a J2EE subproject which references an
interface in a parallel subject.
If I try building everything from the TOP project then WebSphere EJB
Deploy
complains that it cant reflect the interface.

--
Peter Pilgrim
UBS Investment Bank,