Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Timothy Mcginnis <tm...@aessuccess.org> on 2010/05/28 15:58:44 UTC

SCM for cvs version 1.12.12

I am using CVS for my SCM.  I have one repository that is version 1.11.14
and one that is 1.12.12.

When I try to do a release using the 1.12.12 CVS repository I get the
error "Received unknown response from server".
But when I use the 1.11.14 repository it works.

Is there a CVS plugin that will work with 1.12.12?  And how do I configure
my pom to use it?

Tim McGinnis
717 720-1962
Web Development
AES/PHEAA
This message contains privileged and confidential information intended for the above addressees only.  If you
receive this message in error please delete or destroy this message and/or attachments.

The sender of this message will fully cooperate in the civil and criminal prosecution of any individual engaging
in the unauthorized use of this message.