Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Solutions SherWeb <ho...@sherweb.com> on 2001/08/03 17:12:38 UTC

Tomcat 3.2.1 on apache

Hi,

This week I install Jakarta on Cobalt Raq3, for JSP support.

I got some problem, but after setting permission on tomcat.policy:
grant codeBase "file:/home/site/www.site.com/web/-" {
         permission java.security.AllPermission;
};

all was working Fine.( maybe it's too much permission, but it was working)

But then and add another site with the same permission, and both was workin
well.  But the next moring, JSP had stop working.
All JSP page in the browser always loading, but never done anything.

When I Start tomcat, the message seem to be exactly the same as the day
before, when it was working good.

So i don't know what to do.

This is the message i got whne starting tomcat:

Starting tomcat. Check logs/tomcat.log for error messages
No webapps/ directory /usr/java/jakarta-tomcat-3.2.1/webapps
cannot process configuration web service using " /home/sites/home/web"
Security init for Context /home/sites/home/web failed
FATAL:java.security.AccessControlException: access denied
(java.lang.RuntimePermission createClassLoader)
(java.lang.RuntimePermission createClassLoader)
         at
java.security.AccessControlContext.checkPermission(AccessControlContext.java:272)
         at
java.security.AccessController.checkPermission(AccessController.java:399)

Somebody can help?

thanks in advance,
Jean