Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by David_dev Dev <dc...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/12 12:11:50 UTC

Install jetspeed in existant tomcat server

hi,

On debian7 we have a server with a tomcat server installed and configured.

We want to add a jetspeed application which is currently on a very old
server.

We make test on a blank OS for migration.

But now we would add the Jetspeed + application to our existing tomcat
server.

In the documentation i find only the jar installer which is made only to
install the whole stack tomcat + jetspeed + some others things on a blank
server.

In old jetspeed install doc we had, there were a method with war to deploy
in a tomcat + configurations.

Is there an official method to do this with 2.3.1 please ?
Or at least a recommanded method (othen than resintall another manual
tomcat on the OS, and that will be different than all our recent tomcat
standardized installation we made since 2 years).

thx a lot
David

Re: Install jetspeed in existant tomcat server

Posted by DavidSeanTaylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
I believe this is covered in the documentation here:

https://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-2/deployguide/guide-tomcat.html <https://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-2/deployguide/guide-tomcat.html>