Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by robert burrell donkin <ro...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/07 15:35:23 UTC

modular RemoteManager

i've extended RemoteManager to allow users to create new commands
which can be added to the manager at configuration time.

if there's interest in this enhancement and there's the energy to
review the patch, i'd be happy to clean up and contribute the code.

- robert

Re: modular RemoteManager

Posted by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org>.
robert burrell donkin wrote:
> i've extended RemoteManager to allow users to create new commands
> which can be added to the manager at configuration time.
>
> if there's interest in this enhancement and there's the energy to
> review the patch, i'd be happy to clean up and contribute the code.
>
> - robert

Cool!

We already thought about adding this modularity in future, so I'm happy
to hear this.

Imo it is better if you show us something as-is (so you don't loose time
cleaning it up) so we can understand wether your change can be included
in our roadmap or if we have different plans for that feature.

Stefano