Posted to dev@tubemq.apache.org by Junjie Chen <ch...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/14 02:38:27 UTC

[DISCUSS] The criteria of TubeMQ committer?

Hi all

We just started a discussion about the criteria of a TubeMQ committer. AFAIK,
there are several ways to become a committer, for example contributing code
patches, helping out on the development and user discussion lists, helping
with documentation and the issue tracker, helping with infrastructure setup
etc.. Besides, what other contributions should take into account when we
consider him or her is qualified as a TubeMQ committer?  I'd like to hear
your voice.

--
Best Regards