Posted to dev@curator.apache.org by Jordan Zimmerman <ra...@apache.org> on 2013/04/18 14:42:34 UTC

Over 3 weeks and no activity

It's been 3 weeks and this isn't even assigned. I know I need patience but I feel that this needs more attention. Please, one of the mentors try to get this assigned at least.

-Jordan

Re: Over 3 weeks and no activity

Posted by Jordan Zimmerman <ra...@apache.org>.
> Also, AFAIK, you should not be blocked by this, we can still review the
> distributions without deploying any of the maven artifacts.

Has anyone looked at http://people.apache.org/~randgalt/staging/curator-2.0.1-SNAPSHOT-source-release.zip yet?

-JZ

Re: Over 3 weeks and no activity

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 5:42 AM, Jordan Zimmerman <ra...@apache.org>wrote:

> It's been 3 weeks and this isn't even assigned. I know I need patience but
> I feel that this needs more attention. Please, one of the mentors try to
> get this assigned at least.
>
> -Jordan

I have been waiting for infra for few things for more then that....

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende