Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by Bunty <gu...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/04 08:42:43 UTC

Use of Servlet Container Sessions listener in apache shiro

Hi,

Please guide me how can we use the session listener for the Servlet
Container Sessions(not for the shiro native sessions) in the apache shiro?

Thanks,

-Bunty

Re: Use of Servlet Container Sessions listener in apache shiro

Posted by Bunty <gu...@gmail.com>.
Thank you.

I have implemented this.

Posted by versatec <ro...@versatec.de>.
http://shiro.apache.org/web.html#Web-ServletContainerSessions explains it
pretty well I believe. Please give more information about your problem so we
can help.