Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Zhenya Stanilovsky <ar...@mail.ru> on 2021/01/29 06:07:25 UTC

Re[2]: Detecting checkpoints programmatically

hi, check these links.
[1]  https://ignite.apache.org/docs/latest/monitoring-metrics/metrics
[2]  https://www.zylk.net/en/web-2-0/blog/-/blogs/kibana-dashboard-for-monitoring-liferay-jvm-via-jmx

Re: Re[2]: Detecting checkpoints programmatically

Posted by Maxim Muzafarov <mm...@apache.org>.
Hello Raymon,

Is it possible for your case writing a custom MetricExporterSpi [1]? So all
these checkpoint metrics [2] will be exported to your monitoring system.

It is also possible to get all metrics through the console [3].

[1]
https://github.com/apache/ignite/blob/master/modules/core/src/main/java/org/apache/ignite/internal/processors/metric/PushMetricsExporterAdapter.java