Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by Jonathan Aquilina <ja...@eagleeyet.net> on 2016/03/07 10:17:08 UTC

EC2 Hadoop Cluster VS Amazon EMR

Good Morning,

Just some food for thought as of late im noticing people using EC2 to
setup ones own Hadoop cluster. What is the advantage of using ec2 over
amazon's EMR hadoop cluster?

Regard,

Jonathan

Re: EC2 Hadoop Cluster VS Amazon EMR

Posted by Jonathan Aquilina <ja...@eagleeyet.net>.
When I was testing EMR i had only spent around 17USD for testing and
with a decent sized EMR cluster.

Posted by Jonathan Aquilina <ja...@eagleeyet.net>.

Posted by Jonathan Aquilina <ja...@eagleeyet.net>.

Posted by Jonathan Aquilina <ja...@eagleeyet.net>.