Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Paul Libbrecht <pa...@hoplahup.net> on 2011/01/29 01:29:29 UTC

velocity tools in solr-contrib-velocity?

Hello list,

can anyone tell me how I can plug the velocity tools into my solr?
Do I understand correctly the following comment in the source:

    // Velocity context tools - TODO: make these pluggable

that it's only hard-coded thus far?

thanks in advance

paul

Re: velocity tools in solr-contrib-velocity?

Posted by Gora Mohanty <go...@mimirtech.com>.
On 1/29/11, Paul Libbrecht <pa...@hoplahup.net> wrote:

> Hello list,
>
> can anyone tell me how I can plug the velocity tools into my solr?
[...]

Not sure what you mean by "plugging in" the tools. There is
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/VelocityResponseWriter , but I
imagine that you have already seen that.

Regards,
Gora