Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Michael Gentry <mg...@masslight.net> on 2009/10/08 16:03:19 UTC

Wiki down? Broken link?

I went to cayenne.apache.org and clicked on the wiki link in the side
bar and get:

Not Found

The requested URL /CAY/index.html was not found on this server.

Apache/2.2.12 (Unix) mod_fcgid/2.3.2-dev Server at cayenne.apache.org Port 80

Here is the full link:

http://cayenne.apache.org/CAY/index.html

Re: Wiki down? Broken link?

Posted by Aristedes Maniatis <ar...@maniatis.org>.
On 9/10/09 1:03 AM, Michael Gentry wrote:
> I went to cayenne.apache.org and clicked on the wiki link in the side
> bar and get:
>
> Not Found
>
> The requested URL /CAY/index.html was not found on this server.

I think there is some problem at the moment with publishing web site data from p.a.o to the live server. I can't get any fixes to go across. I see various messages on infra discussing this, so hopefully fixed soon.

Ari

--

Aristedes Maniatis