Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Ricardo Pertuz <ri...@kuasar.co> on 2022/07/08 02:42:42 UTC

endless starting state

Hi team,

After a complete reboot, many vms are stuck in an endless starting state, no error in logs, what else can be checked?

ACS: 4.15.2
Hyp: KVM

Regards,

Re: endless starting state

Posted by Ricardo Pertuz <ri...@kuasar.co>.
Thanks for the hint, no rare logs in any hosts, all vms works well except for this VirtualRouter, any way to do force a VPC cleanup ?

Regards

On 8/07/22, 7:54 AM, "Vash_X@gmx.de" <Va...@gmx.de> wrote:

    A look into the log-files of the hosts where the router shall be deployed
    to might be helpfull as well. Even if it is not "running" on the host - it
    might be that the host has some trouble to start the job.
    Regards,

    Chris

Re: endless starting state

Posted by "Vash_X@gmx.de" <Va...@gmx.de>.

Re: endless starting state

Posted by Ricardo Pertuz <ri...@kuasar.co>.
Some updates on logs

2022-07-08 00:01:31,809 DEBUG [c.c.v.VirtualMachinePowerStateSyncImpl] (AgentManager-Handler-11:null) (logid:) vm id: 7532 - time since last state update(120809ms) has passed graceful period
2022-07-08 00:01:31,812 DEBUG [c.c.v.VirtualMachinePowerStateSyncImpl] (AgentManager-Handler-11:null) (logid:) VM state report is updated. host: 9, vm id: 7532, power state: PowerReportMissing
2022-07-08 00:01:31,813 INFO  [c.c.v.VirtualMachineManagerImpl] (AgentManager-Handler-11:null) (logid:) There is pending job or HA tasks working on the VM. vm id: 7532, postpone power-change report by resetting power-change counters
2022-07-08 00:01:31,816 DEBUG [c.c.v.VirtualMachinePowerStateSyncImpl] (AgentManager-Handler-11:null) (logid:) Done with process of VM state report. host: 9

Nothing else

Re: endless starting state

Re: endless starting state