Posted to log4cxx-user@logging.apache.org by Thierry Lam <la...@pcigeomatics.com> on 2005/04/26 15:36:26 UTC

shortsocketserver test script

In shortsocketserver.cpp, there's the following code:

log << "Starting new socket node." << LOG4CXX_ENDMSG;
SocketNode sn(socket, LogManager::getLoggerRepository());
sn.run();

>From the documentation on LoggerRepository, it looks like the above is
querying for existing loggers. The problem is that I have a logger for
my server and a different one for each client. Which one will
getLoggerRepository be retrieving?

Morever, if I'm using SocketAppender for each of my client, to I have to
use the append method too?

Thanks
Thierry