Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/09 19:41:40 UTC

[VOTE] Release ManifoldCF 0.3-incubating, RC1

You can download the release candidate from
http://people.apache.org/~kwright, and there is also a tag in svn
under https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/lcf/tags.

+1 to release this RC.
-1 to not release it.

After a successful release vote, please be aware that I will need to
present the release candidate to the incubator for their vote as well,
before the release is actually made.

Karl

Re: [VOTE] Release ManifoldCF 0.3-incubating, RC1

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
+1 from me.
Karl

[RESULT][VOTE] Release ManifoldCF 0.3-incubating, RC1

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
Three +1's.  >72 hours.  Vote passes!
Karl

Posted by Shinichiro Abe <sh...@gmail.com>.
 +1

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
Thanks!

Posted by Piergiorgio Lucidi <pi...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Emmanuel,

Until you are a ManifoldCF committer your vote will not be binding.
But we'd still very much like to hear your assessment of the release,
especially any problems you find.  So, thank you very much for having
a look at the artifact!

Karl

Posted by Emmanuel Keller <ek...@open-search-server.com>.
+1