Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Gilad Landau <Gi...@clicktale.com> on 2016/07/24 12:39:36 UTC

when using SQL No results in table form

Hi Mina,

Does it mean that there is no table form output for SQL in Zeppelin 0.6.0 ?

Thanks,

Gilad

Posted by mina lee <mi...@apache.org>.
Yes, Zeppelin 0.6.0 has issue with table rendering. The known issue is that
if you run sql second time, it won't display table. The latest master is
supposed to work.
If table is not displayed even for the first run, it is a different issue.
In that case please feel free to create jira ticket. It will be really
helpful if you can describe how to reproduce the it and attach screenshot.

Thanks,
Mina