Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Srepfler Srgjan <sr...@lnksystem.com> on 2006/05/14 01:11:29 UTC

mule and maven2

Does anyone have some experience in using maven 2 along with the mule
ESB? We are having difficulties to determine what are the right libs to
put in WEB-INF/lib so transitive dependencies would come very useful.
I hope someone is working on archetypes and a m2 plugin as mule is a
nice target for one.

Srgjan

Re: mule and maven2

Posted by Holger Hoffstaette <ho...@wizards.de>.
On Sun, 14 May 2006 01:11:29 +0200, Srepfler Srgjan wrote:

> Does anyone have some experience in using maven 2 along with the mule ESB?

The mule m2 build is still under development and currently more or less
limping along the m1 version, though we do try to keep it current. We
wanted to move to m2 full-force after the release of mule 1.3. Trust me,
nobody wants to get rid of the m1 build more than me..

> We are having difficulties to determine what are the right libs to put in
> WEB-INF/lib so transitive dependencies would come very useful. I hope
> someone is working on archetypes and a m2 plugin as mule is a nice target
> for one.

I am not aware that anybody is working on those but agree that archetypes
would be nice to have. Any and all help is of course welcome! :)

-h

Re: mule and maven2

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
Sounds like a useful archetype/plugin. I have not used Mule ESB as yet
but have done a bit of reading about it, and figure I'll check it out
eventually. A nice M2 Archetype for Mule would certainly get me on
track more quickly, when the time comes.

If you have the ability and interest, I'd encourage you to create the
archetype yourself and contribute it back.

Wayne