Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Srinath Perera <he...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/30 04:06:40 UTC

[Axis2]formalities of 0.9 relase

Hi Dims;

Does the relase steps of 0.9 should be differed from the M2.
For an example we did not sign the M2 relase. Should we need to do it for 0.9?

Is there a place where I can find the steps I need to follow before relase 0.9?

Thanks
Srinath

Re: [Axis2]formalities of 0.9 relase

Posted by Srinath Perera <he...@gmail.com>.
Thanks dims .. will set up the wiki and send a note
--Srinath

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
copy that and add yours at the end.

Posted by Srinath Perera <he...@gmail.com>.