Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by TahitianGabriel <gl...@piti.pf> on 2010/09/23 20:55:10 UTC

Job opportunity in Tahiti

Our team is developing a new application using the following technologies :

-Wicket
-Hibernate
-Portlet
-Liferay

So we are looking for a Java developer for 6 month.
The project starts in October.

You must at least be skilled in Java and Wicket.
We will teach you the other technologies if needed.

Our company has been using Java for 6 years and Wicket for 3 years now.
As we are located in Tahiti, French Polynesia, you have to be fluent in
French and allowed to work here (French or European citizen).

Feel free to have a look at our web site :  http://www.piti.pf www.piti.pf .

Please, don't hesitate to PM me if you are interested.

Re: Job opportunity in Tahiti

Posted by Ichiro Furusato <ic...@gmail.com>.
Damn, I wish I spoke French! :-)

Posted by "Emmanouil Batsis (Manos)" <ma...@abiss.gr>.

Re: Job opportunity in Tahiti

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi Gabriel,

May I ask you what are the reasons/benefits to use Portlet technology for
that new project ?
I'm asking about the pure technical reasons. I guess you and the other
developers made this decision. Or maybe it is coming from the client ?