Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Ruediger Pluem <rp...@apache.org> on 2019/09/02 06:12:38 UTC

Backporting .gdbinit changes CTR?

I vaguely remember that backports of changes to .gdbinit are CTR but I cannot find it any longer.
So if we would agree on it I would add it to the "Current exceptions for RTC for this branch:" in the STATUS file.
Comments / feedback?

Regards

Rüdiger

Re: Backporting .gdbinit changes CTR?

Posted by Christophe JAILLET <ch...@wanadoo.fr>.
Le 02/09/2019 à 08:12, Ruediger Pluem a écrit :
> I vaguely remember that backports of changes to .gdbinit are CTR but I cannot find it any longer.
> So if we would agree on it I would add it to the "Current exceptions for RTC for this branch:" in the STATUS file.
> Comments / feedback?
>
> Regards
>
> Rüdiger

+1 as well here

Re: Backporting .gdbinit changes CTR?

Posted by Stefan Eissing <st...@greenbytes.de>.
+1

Posted by Joe Orton <jo...@redhat.com>.
On Mon, Sep 02, 2019 at 08:12:38AM +0200, Ruediger Pluem wrote:
> I vaguely remember that backports of changes to .gdbinit are CTR but I cannot find it any longer.
> So if we would agree on it I would add it to the "Current exceptions for RTC for this branch:" in the STATUS file.
> Comments / feedback?

Definitely +1 on CTR for that.

Regards, Joe