Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Mond Ray Mond <op...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/15 16:59:36 UTC

Maven problem

Guys,

I am trying to obtain the 2.1 SNAPSHOT and Maven is puking.

Any ideas?

Downloading:
https://cde.foobar.com/nexus/content/groups/public/org/apache/camel/camel-spring-integration/2.1-SNAPSHOT/camel-spring-integration-2.1-SNAPSHOT.pom
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]

Project ID: org.apache.camel:camel-spring-integration

Reason: Failed to build model from file
'c:\.m2\org\apache\camel\camel-spring-integration\2.1-SNAPSHOT\camel-spring-integration-2.1-SNAPSHOT.pom'.
Error: 'no more data available - expected end tags
</dependency></dependencies></project> to close start tag <dependency> from
line 110 and start tag <dependencies> from line 101 and start tag <project>
from line 18, parser stopped on END_TAG seen
...<version>${spring-integration-version}</version>\n     ... @114:6' for
project org.apache.camel:camel-spring-integration

Thanks

Ray

Re: Maven problem

Posted by Mond Ray Mond <op...@gmail.com>.