Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Samruben <ra...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/10 11:58:26 UTC

Simple router example without jms

Hi
 I am new user to apache camel. I have tried few examples in apache camel.
bUt to understand it in better way. I thought of routing the msg from one
file to other eg: file://test to file//test2........how to route it? I dont
need any jms kind of stuff. Can u provide me the example?

Thanks

Re: Simple router example without jms

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
If you take a look at the Camel in Action Charter one,  you can find an
example you want.
You can checkout the code here[1]

The route could be
from("file://test").to("file://test2");

[1]https://code.google.com/p/camelinaction/

On Fri Feb 10 18:58:26 2012, Samruben wrote:
> Hi
>   I am new user to apache camel. I have tried few examples in apache camel.
> bUt to understand it in better way. I thought of routing the msg from one
> file to other eg: file://test to file//test2........how to route it? I dont
> need any jms kind of stuff. Can u provide me the example?
>
> Thanks

Willem
----------------------------------
FuseSource
Web: http://www.fusesource.com
         http://jnn.javaeye.com (Chinese)
Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: willemjiang

Re: Simple router example without jms

Posted by Bilgin Ibryam <bi...@gmail.com>.
Have a look at the archetypes page

http://camel.apache.org/camel-maven-archetypes.html

and generate a simple project using camel-archetype-spring archetype.
The example code in the project does exactly this

Cheers,
Bilgin