Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Gregg Bolinger <gd...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/30 17:27:49 UTC

ajax4jsf

I am curious to know if anyone has used or is currently using this library
and their general thoughts on it along side MyFaces components.  I have
downloaded it and am in the process of adding it to my project to do some
initial testing.

Thanks for any feedback.

Gregg

Re: ajax4jsf

Posted by Gregg Bolinger <gd...@gmail.com>.
Just an FYI.  I basically needed to save some page refreshing by populating
some drops downs based on other dropdowns.  I plugged in ajax4jsf and added
the bit to the page and man, it just took off and worked first try.  Pretty
sweet. I can't wait to see what other goodies it has.

Re: ajax4jsf

Posted by Adam Brod <AB...@intralinks.com>.
Ajax4Jsf has far and away the best Ajax-JSF integration that I've seen.
Every other solution that has been released requires the JSF developer to
write a lot of Javascript.

The jsf-extensions project has some really cool Ajax-JSF stuff they are
working on, but they haven't released anything yet, so they are behind
Ajax4Jsf.

Adam Brod
Product Development Team

"Gregg Bolinger" <gd...@gmail.com>
06/30/2006 11:27 AM
Please respond to
"MyFaces Discussion" <us...@myfaces.apache.org>

"MyFaces Discussion" <us...@myfaces.apache.org>
cc

Subject
ajax4jsf

I am curious to know if anyone has used or is currently using this library
and their general thoughts on it along side MyFaces components.  I have
downloaded it and am in the process of adding it to my project to do some
initial testing.

Thanks for any feedback.

Gregg
Disclaimer: This electronic mail and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this email, and destroy all copies of this email and any attachments. Thank you.